- Would you – “Woul-dja”
- I don’t know - “I-dunno”
- What do you think? – “Wha-da-ya-think?”
- We can – “we-kin”
Words to Know
- Go out with a bang – to finish something with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm.
- Soul searching – spending time alone and contemplating about life.
- Freak of nature – a person who can do something that any normal cannot.
- Keep it up – continue to do a good job
- Get to know a person/place – to learn a lot about a location or place
- Anotonella (Antz) -“I absolutely love your podcast cast, I always learn a new word or expression and I just have so much fun listening to you guys, keep it up.”
- Polo: “Thanks for helping me improve my listening skills and the good time I spend listening to your podcast, I really enjoy it a lot. Keep up the great job, greetings.”
- The RealLife Podcast just got better with our new transcript pronunciation lesson
- Slim mum of four breaks steak-eating world record by devouring 72oz hunk of meat in under three minutes (see article)
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: chad@reallifebh . com
Aloe Blac - Wake me up