Words to Know
Numb- when you can't feel your body because it's really cold
Brain freeze- a sudden headache caused by cold drinks
Street cred- a good reputation on the streets
Dilly dallying- wasting time on silly things
Adam's apple- round part of a man's throat
Tuned / Untuned- when a iinstrument sounds really good or bad
Humble- Someone who is very modest
Struggle- To progress with difficulty
Multifaceted- to have many different aspects
Boost- a push to help you get better or higher
Internship- a training period for business professionals
Go over- to cover or talk about a particular topic
Stoked- excited and enthusiastic
Chill- very relaxed
- The RLE party has become fomous in B.H.
- 5 star review from Иринуся from Russia (Irene)
- What's the difference between the two ""TH" sounds in English. Watch the video
- Have a blast
- Hit it off
- Variety is the spice of life
- Hold your own
- A shot in the arm
- "The people who are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who actually do" -Steve Jobs
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com