Words to Know
Kitty litter – a toilet for cats
The masses – large groups of people
On the ball – someone who is very smart and doesn’t miss anything
Branch out – to extend to new places
Country side – the interior regions of a country
Guarana – a Brazilian fruit used to make a popular type of soda
Vegan – Someone who doesn’t eat anything that comes from an animal
Chalk – pen used to write on blackboard made from a dry powder
Meru – Justin’s cat
Bring up – to raise a child, be a parent
Icing – the covering layer of a cake that is very sweet
Brain power – the capacity of your brain
Broth – a hot dish similar to soup
Boo Hoo – noise to imitate someone crying
- The Next RLE party is going to be on the 10th of August at Devassa bar
- Don’t forget to watch all the videos from the movie marathon
- Lorena Lopez Ramirez (Archidona Spain)
- Wagner Sodre (Goias)
- How to use, Either or / Neither nor
· Chalk and Cheese
· Cut the mustard
· Icing on the cake
· Food for thought
· Too many cooks spoil the broth
· You can’t have your cake and eat it too
- Use Ted Ed to practice daily with questions to practice your comprehension. http://ed.ted.com/
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
- Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 10,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Pearl Jam - Breath