Words to Know
- Burp- to expel gas from the stomach from mouth
- Push up- movement used to workout your chest and arms
- Full house- the place was very crowded
- Head over- go to
- Figure out- to solve a problem
- Pound down- to drink a lot very quickly
- Brainwash- make someone believe what you want them to believe
- From the bottom of my heart- with total sincerity
- Bullet- metal that you shoot out of a gun
- Tie down- use rope to hold something still
- Drug addict- someone addicted to drugs
- Free solo rock climbing- rock climbing with no ropes; check out Alex Honnald
- Fairy- small mythical woman who flies
- Splatter- to splash with small blobs
- My old man- my dad, father
- Real Life Twitter has over 40,000 followers
- The RLE party was a huge success
- The RLE party will be in Rio in the near future
- The second last yoga picnic
- Natalia - Russia
- Monettchi - USA
- Vinicius Arcanjo - Brazil
- What's the difference between "earn" and "win?"
- A loose cannon
- Are you out of your mind?
- Have a bone to pick with someone
- Away with the fairies
- The shit hits the fan
- Learn English with music and help the world. See here
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 10,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Direct download: podcast_25_edited.mp3
-- posted at: 11:06am -03