Words to Know
- Stick around - stay
- Slackline - a balancing game (see picture)
- Face to face meetup - meeting in person
- Deduction - to have arrived at a fact by logic
- Descendant - a blood relative of an older person
- Get back on track - get back on the correct path
- Get it on - have sex
- Wallet - where people keep their money when walking around
- Run over - when a vehicle drives over something
- Keep it real - be real, be true, be cool
- To see through someone
- Lead astray
- Lead someone on
- See it to believe it
- Light at the end of the tunnel
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 10,000+ teachers and learners from over 60 countries.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Zebra by John Butler