Words to Know
- Laundry - cleaning your dirty clothes
- Sin - an immoral act
- Craving - a powerful desire for something
- Gross - unattractive, disgusting, ugly
- Plastered - very drunk
- Posh - upperclass, elegant. (British English)
- Mischief - harm or trouble caused by someon
- Mayhem - violent or damaging disorder or chaos
- Big deal - something important
- Aight - a slang way to say "alright"
- Daydream - a series of pleasant thoughts that distract's your attention.
- 25,000 followers on Twitter.
- Because of all the followers on Twitter, Trevor cannot respond to everyone's tweets. If you'd want to make sure your question is answered, please send an email to Trevor at RealLifeBh dot com.
- Adir Ferriera from transparent.com and adirferriera.com.br is coming to Belo Horizonte for the next Real Life English PARTY on April 27th.
- The difference between "will" and "won't" by @AhlamAlfaify from Saudi Arabia
Pain in the ass - A small irriation
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 4,500+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could visit our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Wearing Purple by Gogol Bordello