Words You’ll Learn
- Take into your own hands
- Toilet paper someone's house
Words to Know
- Ghostbusters- Guys that kill ghosts (see the RealLife Ghostbusters here)
- Pegan Holiday- A christian holiday
- Wardrobe / closet- place where you put your clothes in
- Costume- fantasy clothes you wear at a halloween party
- Fond memories- memories from your past which make you happy
- Tin man- Character from the Wizard of Oz who is made from tin (see here)
- Your little one- your child
- Phonetics- the different sounds of a language
- Boogie- mucus that has dried up in your nose
- Don't miss the RealLife Halloween party for anyone that's in Belo Horizonte
- Don't forget to check out our blog to read some of our content
- 5 Star review - Paulo Henrique Rabelo
- Stop dead in your tracks
- A witch hunt
- Scared shitless / scare the shit out of someone
- A skeleton in the closet
- Trick or treat
- Which ghost is the best dancer...?
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
I put a spell on you - Screaming Jay Hawkin