Words to Know
Ear buds- noise receptors in your ear
Virtual haircut - life like video, you must hear with headphones (click here to watch)
Every now and then - sometimes
Left over - the remains of something
Kink - problems in technology
Pop up - to appear unexpectedly
Rings a bell - sounds familiar
Brutal - a bad or awkward situation
Intertwined - to become joined together
Shaky - an unbalanced situation
Blended - crushed in a blender (see photo)
Dutch - a person/language from the Netherlands
Split the bill - divide the bill
Blindfold - a piece of fabric used to cover your eyes
Set up - organise somthing for someone else
Facestalk - to stalk someone on facebook
Fiends with benefits - friends who have sexual intercourse
- New introduction to the podcast
- We have a present for all of our podcast listeners - see more at the podcast page
- The next Real Life party is on the 8th of June - we will charge R$5 to cover costs and donate to KIVA
- Itunes review - Al from Basque Country
- Itunes review - Sorasoroya Thailand
- What's the difference between "advise" and "advice?"
- ANKI - flashcard program used to help remember new vocabulary!!
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the easier it is for other people to find us on iTunes.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 6,000+ teachers and learners from over 60 countries.
If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Jurassic 5 - The Thin LIne
Direct download: Podcast_20_Relationships.mp3
-- posted at: 10:01am -03