Words You'll Learn
- Rocking an afro
- Have something down
- A bunch of
Words to Know
- Raining cats and dogs - to be raining a lot
- Dilly dally - spend time on irrelevant things
- Drilling exercise - a repetitive to help memorize things
- Sum up courage - to collect all of your courage when you need it
- Take something to a new level - to become better or more professional at something
- J-man - what Chad calls Justin sometimes
- The RealLife Chrismas with Soul Party in BELO HORIZONTE - See invitation
- The RealLife Christmas party in BARCELONA - See invitation
- The RealLife English Manifesto will be available soon
- Joana Romano - 5 star iTunes review
- Calliger - 5 star iTunes review
Learn how to leave a 5 star iTunes review here - This will help our ranking and more people will see the podcast. Aww Yeah!
- Leticica Senna - What is the freaking difference between bEd and bAd - Minimal pairs
- Go for it
- Step up your game
- To have guts
- Put on a brave face - Fake it until you make it
- Grow a pair - Nut up - sack up
- Get some help with your pronunciation minimal pairs with Sheep or Sheep
- What do you call a deer with no eyes??
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Rasta Courage - SOJA