Words You'll Learn
- Right off the bat
- Tom boy
- Pull something off
- Double or nothing
- Bust ass
Words to Know
- To swear - to say bad words e.g. f@#k / sh#t
- Artistic license - to be able to break the rules because of your artistic abilities
- Juggling - to keep two or more objects in the air at one time by alternately throwing and catching them
- Skydiving - the activity of jumping out of an airplane
- Hustle (negative use) - to trick some in order to take advantage of them
- Pool - game of billiards where the objective is the sink all the balls
- Shit - in some cases "shit" can mean your things or your activities
- World class - the best in the world at something
- RealLife English Christmas with Soul Party in Belo Horizonte - 14/12/13
- RealLife Tripppin party in São Paulo - 07/12/13
- New RealLife party meetup facebook groups:
- Bu (Brazil, Florianopolis) - 5 star iTunes Review
- Danny (Italy) - 5 star iTunes Review
- Rawda asked: Can we use the word DUDE for women?
- Nana asked: How do you use the word AIN'T?
Watch our friend Rodrigo "Dawg" explain how to use the word AIN'T
- Go all out / Give it your all
- Hit the ground running
- Get your shit together
- Bust your ass
- What do you get from a pampered cow???
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Green Day - Working Class Citizen