Words You'll Learn
- Pop in
- In shape
- Low blow
- Put something out
Words to Know
- Face-to-face - To be talking to someone in person
- Yell - To make your voice really loud and sometimes aggressive
- Hit below the belt - To punch someone in the lower region of their body (generally the balls)
- Rumors - Stories told about people that aren't necessarily true
- Gotcha - Abbreviation for "I have got you" - I understand
- Ladies man - A man who is good at attracting women's attention
- Be in labor - The stage before a women gives birth, has a baby
- Amanda Oliveira
- Anjin - 5 star iTunes review
- Fire in the belly
- Fire someone up
- Fight fire with fire
- There's no smoke without fire
- Where's the fire?
- Meetup with people and speak English in your city with Meetup.com
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, please help other people find our podcast by visiting our iTunes page and giving us a positive review. The more 5 star reviews we get the higher we rank in iTunes and the easier it is for other people to find us.
- Join our Facebook Group: join the daily English discussions with our 12,000+ teachers and learners from over 50 countries.
Follow us on Twitter: receive daily tweets about phrasal verbs, slang, grammar exercises, quotes, jokes, and music videos with lyrics.
Like our Facebook Page: receive the daily expressions and other great English tips.
If you know some ways we can make the podcast better, please send us an email: trevor @ reallifebh . com
Michael Franti - Yell fire
Direct download: Nov_26_Podcast_Fire.mp3
-- posted at: 10:03am -03